The Haakaa Liquid Gold Essentials Deluxe Pack contains all of the best selling Haakaa breastfeeding essentials to look after you from antenatal colostrum collection to breastmilk. This pack is perfect to prepare for breastfeeding success and makes the perfect baby shower present or Christmas gift for any new mama or mama-to-be!
This pack contains:
- 1 x 150ml Silicone Breast Pump
- 1 x Silicone Flower Stopper (Pink)
- 1 x Silicone Breast Pump Strap (Suva Grey)
- 1 x Silicone Breast Pump Cap
- 2 x Silicone Breast Milk Collectors (75ml) with Bluestone Carry Case
- 1 x Silicone Colostrum Collector Set- 6pk
- 1 x Breastfeeding Nipple Shield (Orthodontic Round)
All items come packaged in a gift box
- 100% food-grade silicone
- Easy to use and clean
- No cords, batteries or assembly required
- Suction base ensures your pump will not fall over and spill!
- Safe in microwaves, sterilisers and boiling water
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Please refer to The Australian Breastfeeding Association guidelines for safe milk storage.
Cleaning & Care
Clean after each use in warm soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Silicone components can be steam sterilised or by boiling in water. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.